Keith Silverstein, DMD, MD
Meet Oral Surgeon Dr. Silverstein
Dr. Silverstein attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. After earning his DMD degree, Dr. Silverstein completed the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, where he earned his MD degree. Dr. Silverstein then completed Oral and Maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Silverstein went on to practice and lecture as assistant professor at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Silverstein entered private practice in 2000. He has been consistently voted Best Oral Surgeon in Main Line Today magazine by his peers.
Dr. Silverstein has many interests outside of oral surgery. He is an avid angler and outdoorsman that enjoys offshore sport and fly fishing.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Delaware Valley Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Delaware Valley Dental Society
- Paoli Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Surgery Center of the Main Line
- Paoli Surgery Center